Technical people spend long hours learning and perfecting their craft, but most haven't studied customer relations. Sitecats has years of customer service experience along with a superior system of making websites that YOU control.
Genius? Maybe not. But we've developed this business solely by listening to the customer. Fancy that! All we had to do is listen.
We understand why you've fallen out of love with your present web guy. We empathize with them and their home offices and cell phones, but we've set higher standards with our customers in mind. Over the past 14 years customers have told us they demand the following.
1. To be treated as experts in THEIR field, not ours.
2. Not to be fed a bunch of technical jargon they don't need to understand.
3. The latest and greatest web effects at minimal cost.
4. Landline phones in both Doylestown and Telford offices. We rarely use cell phones during the day.
5. An easy system to add and edit content in their office or at home.
6. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Constant Contact integration made easy.
7. A low monthly fee and a discount for hosting when they've paid for the year in advance.
8. Non-profit and Chamber of Commerce discount.
9. Google Analytics tracking is always FREE.
10. A comfortable studio for consultations with their entire web team.
11. Initial training at no cost.
12. A fair hourly charge for work performed. Support packages available.
13. No hidden charges.
14. No extra software to buy.
15. The ability to easily teach their old and new employees on how to edit the site.
16. An events calendar that updates itself daily.
17. Friendly and knowledgable staff.
18. Same low price for small businesses and medium businesses.
19. Support ticket 24/7 and instant message support.
20. Examples of sites we've done.
21. Quality references from hundreds of happy customers.
22. A company who can use SEO to help them beat their competition in search engines.
23. An accompanying website that promotes them.
24. A company dedicated to full-time employees.
25. A civic minded company who understands the wealth of strong community ties.
26. Battle tested business people who understand their sales.
27. Well-rounded business relationships of many classifications.
28. Ad agency preferred company. We've made many sites transparently for many agencies.
We call the points above 'subtraction of objections'. It has taken tens of thousands of hours, over twenty present and former staff, and a lot of sheer determination to be able to list these bullet points.
You have a choice of providers, but why not choose a company that has tirelessly researched your problems with web development. We'll make you look like a genius for selecting Sitecats.
Sitecats Web Development, now in two locations:
|Jeremy Ralston, manager|
18 East Court Street
Doylestown PA 215-345-9050
|John Ralston, manager|
123 Telford Pike
Telford PA 215-723-7050