Do you have a passion for WordPress? Well, we just happen to be looking for a WordPress developers.
Do you break and fix your own WordPress sites and enjoy that challenge?
Are you proud of the fact that you can quickly search for solutions to your problem without knowing PHP inside and out?
Then you might be Sitecats ® material.
Some facts about Sitecats ®:
- We don’t outsource employees from overseas. We hire right here in the Bucks, Montgomery county, Philadelphia area.
- We work in Lansdale. No, we do not allow telecommuting. Get in here, and be part of the team.
- We break sites by trying new things. Then we fix them and document what went wrong for the team.
- We use cPanel and WHM and offer training on how to make our sites live.
- All Sitecats ® employees are trained to be awesome customer service reps.
- You’ll interact with clients, propose solutions and represent the company responsibly.
- We work hard, but we take breaks from staring at the computer all day. This is mandatory.
- Sitecats ® will be ten years old in October 2015. That’s gonna be a party.
- We’re a 45 second walk from the Lansdale train station.
- The Norristown-Telford bus parks across the street from our studio.
- We’d love more diversity in our hiring. We’re also ADA compliant from the bus and train to your desk.
- College experience not required. Self taught is AOK.
- Competitive salary after 90 day probation. We’ll love you, or not, in this timeframe.
- Training salary depends on your experience.
Some facts you’ll need to get to us:
- Two or three samples of your WordPress work. They don’t have to be masterpieces but we’ll be checking your knowledge and abilities this way.
- A proper résumé or standard employment application with previous job experience.
- Send them to alerts [at] Sitecats ® dot com and we’ll call you in for an interview if we think you’re a cool Cat.